Villa booking terms and conditions

  1. Your villa rental contract -When you make a booking you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your party the terms of these booking conditions.
  2. Paying for your holiday - You will be required to pay a deposit of 15% of the total villa rental cost, to secure your reservation.The balance of the rental amount must be paid in two stage payments, 35% two months prior and 50% one month prior to your arrival at the villa. Payments can be accepted by either direct transfer or by credit card using our secure payment system. When you pay for your holiday by credit/charge card, we reserve the right to levy a 2.5% handling charge for each payment made.
  3. Your holiday price -We reserve the right to alter the prices of any of the holidays shown on our web site or any other advertising web site we are using at the time. You will be advised of the current price of the villa that you wish to book before your booking is confirmed.
  4. Confirmation -Please check your confirmation details and all other documents you receive from us, immediately on receipt. You must contact us straightaway if any information appears to be incorrect as it may not be possible to make changes later. We are responsible for providing the rental we have confirmed to you. If you cancel or alter your booking, you may be charged an amendment/cancellation fee.
  5. If you change your booking - after our confirmation email has been issued, you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. If one of your party withdraws from the holiday, someone else can take their place providing they satisfy the conditions of the original booking, and you inform us in writing at least 14 days before departure, we will help you to make any other changes.
  6. If you cancel your holiday - To cancel the entire reservation,the Party Leader must send a written confirmation by post, fax or email to our Reservations department. Our contact details are stated on your booking confirmation.Cancellation takes effect on the date we receive your letter. If you cancel after we confirm your booking, you will incur the following charges, loss of deposit. Two months prior to departure 40% of the cost of your holiday. One month prior to departure 50% of the cost of your holiday. Less than one month prior to departure 100% of the cost of your holiday.
  7. Your accommodation -This is reserved exclusively for the people named on the confirmation invoice and no other persons are permitted to reside at the accommodation unless this has been agreed with us in writing and appropriate payments made (if applicable). Exit from the villa on your departure date, will be by 10.00 a.m. and entrance to the villa is not permitted before 2.00pm.
  8. If you have a complaint - If you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday, this must be brought to the attention of a Kefalonian HomesVillas Rentals representative or relevant supplier immediately so that action can be taken at the time to rectify the problem.